[riot-users] cc2538 range problem

Ali Kemal Özkan alchalade at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 22:08:27 CET 2018

Hi dear Riot community,
I have a problem with my Zolertia Re-Mote RevB.

I'm trying to send some Data via cc2538_rf but the range is somehow just 30
centimeters.

I had a similar situation by Contiki too but I realized that the radio
frequency setting was still on <1Ghz (cc1200 setting) after I set it to 2.4
GHz it started working correctly.

I couldn't find any documentation how to set the RF Freq. to 2.4 GHz.
Actually, cc1200 is not been supported by Riot so I think that the rf
frequency of Re-Mote RevB should be set on 2.4 GHz am I wrong?

Thank you in advance

Best,
Kemal