[riot-users] cc2538 range problem

Ali Kemal Özkan alchalade at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 10:45:11 CET 2018

Dear Sebastian,
thank you very much for the detailed answer. I already tested its working
better now.

I don't want to bother you, but is there a way to get the details (like the
dump when I type udp send fe80::212:4b00:14b5:f3da 8080 0x1[data]) actually
the RSSI and LQI with UDP sock API (sock_udp_recv)?
Best Regards,
Kemal

Grüße
Kemal