[riot-users] How to flash at a specific address ?

Aurélien Fillau aurelien.fillau at gmail.com
Thu Mar 22 13:02:01 CET 2018

Hi,

Thank you very much for your reply.
Actually, i would like to continue using the following "make flash" target
if possible. I'm calling a script by overiding PRE_FLASH_CHECK_SCRIPT
variable. This script is adding some informations to my binary. i saw that
i can flash HEX file by modifying this variable : "export IMAGE_FILE =
$(HEXFILE)" but it seems that BIN file is not generated after compilation,
only ELF and HEX files. With HEX file, there is no more corruption issue
when i flash my main application. But unfortunatly, my script can only
handles ELF or BIN file as input.
So is it possible to generate a BIN file as output and flashing it by using
"make flash" ?

Regards,

Aurélien