[riot-users] Waste management Sensors and monitoring Dashboard

Joakim NohlgÄrd joakim.nohlgard at eistec.se
Fri May 11 23:38:58 CEST 2018

Hi Ahmad,
In my town, they have recently installed these waste bins in the main
walking areas of the city:
http://www.ewf.se/en/bigbelly/
This is only an observation, I have no affiliation with the company and no
experience working with those devices, so I can't give you any more
information.

Best regards,
Joakim