[riot-users] Global Variable Usage

Matthew Blue matthew.blue.neuro at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 08:06:38 CET 2018

Hi Navneet,

As far as I am aware the only decent way to do this in C is to only
reference a global variable using "extern" in your header file, and
then define it in a different file that is only built once (often a .c
file). See for instance, "saul_reg" in "sys/include/saul_reg.h" and
"sys/saul_reg/saul_reg.c"

Sincerely,
Matthew Blue