[riot-users] Radio Interrupt Handler

alkassar Ahmad ahmadalkassar at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 19:08:48 CET 2018

Hi dear RIOT users,

We are looking to invest in young IoT companies,

we are looking for companies with registered Patents and unique technologies

as well as done few complete business transactions successfully

Proved and solid potentials for growth supported by existing agreements
with at least one big industries player

looking forward to hearing from you

best regards

Ahmad Kassar