[riot-users] Debug Stack Issue

Navneet Pandey navneet.pandey at outlook.in
Wed Nov 7 08:31:03 CET 2018

Hello,

Firstly, I would like to apologize for plethora of emails/queries in quick succession.

But, I am having an issue. When I enable Debugging by switching the value from (0) to (1), I start getting error after uploading (to iotlab-m3). To be precise I want to debug the following files:
stm32_common/pm.c
pm_layered/pm.c

Error: Stack Too Small.

If I try to use 'printf' instead of DEBUG, I encounter another issue. In this case, no data appears on the serial port.

I increased EXTRA_THREAD_STACK as well. Even this did not help.

I really need to find out the how power management works when sending a packet or waiting to receive a packet. This is related to the query (Radio Interrupt Handler). Please suggest me a solution.

Thank you.

Regards,
Navneet Pandey