[riot-users] Radio Interrupt Handler

Navneet Pandey navneet.pandey at outlook.in
Thu Nov 8 20:08:12 CET 2018

Hello Joakim,

Thank you, the information was really helpful. I was exploring the 'at86rf2xx_netdev.c' file. I noticed something weird. When I enabled debugging all I got was

  *   To Idle state
  *   Evt TX_END
  *   Evt RX_END

By enabling debugging in pm_layered.c and pm.c, I noticed cortex_sleep(deep) was being called when radio was not doing anything. So why am I not seeing any of the following debug statements being printed (or in other words none of the following cases being invoked).
case NETOPT_STATE_STANDBY:
            DEBUG("STANDBY\n");
            at86rf2xx_set_state(dev, AT86RF2XX_STATE_TRX_OFF);
            break;
        case NETOPT_STATE_SLEEP:
            DEBUG("To SLEEP\n");
            at86rf2xx_set_state(dev, AT86RF2XX_STATE_SLEEP);
            break;
        case NETOPT_STATE_IDLE:
            DEBUG("To IDLE\n");
            at86rf2xx_set_state(dev, AT86RF2XX_STATE_RX_AACK_ON);
            break;

Regards,
Navneet Pandey