[riot-users] Cortex Kinetis KW2xD Low Power Modes

Olivier Fauchon ofauchon2204 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 22:35:01 CET 2018

Hi.
It seems the board I use don't have LPTMR declared :

https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/boards/pba-d-01-kw2x/include/periph_conf.h

#define PIT_NUMOF               (2U)
#define PIT_CONFIG {                 \
        {                            \
            .prescaler_ch = 0,       \
            .count_ch = 1,           \
        },                           \
        {                            \
            .prescaler_ch = 2,       \
            .count_ch = 3,           \
    }
#define LPTMR_NUMOF             (0U)
#define LPTMR_CONFIG {}
#define TIMER_NUMOF             ((PIT_NUMOF) + (LPTMR_NUMOF))

Can you confirm I need to declare LPTMR to get Low Power Mode working ?
Do you have example of working LPTMR declarations ?

Thanks
Olivier