[riot-users] Long HW Address/MAC address Issue - telosB

Navneet Pandey navneet.pandey at outlook.in
Sun Nov 18 02:39:55 CET 2018

Hello everyone,

I am trying to get the Mac address of multiple telosB devices. I am using riot shell to do this via ifconfig command. Problem, shell displays exactly same address for all the devices.

I tried sending/receiving data using same address. As expected, sender telosb is also receiving its own data/packet (apart from designated receiver telosb).
Address I am getting is: "22:23:23:23:23:23:23:23"

I tried using Contiki to fetch the address and use that address. But, packet/data does not get delivered to that address.

Is there a way around this? Please let me know, thank you.

Regards,
Navneet Pandey