[riot-users] SPI Initialization failure with mrf24j40 and stm32f0discovery

nils nils at firemail.cc
Tue Nov 27 13:50:52 CET 2018

Slight update on this,

After some more messing around today it ended up being incorrect
connection of the CS pin,
this is by default connected to PA0, which is the user button. After
pressing this button right after flashing the stm32 it goes through and
inits correctly. I'm however not sure how I'd let the OS do this
instead. Any ideas towards this would still be nice, seems a bit vague.

This is however a minor issue, since it at least works now. Keep up the
great work.

Cheers,
Nils