[riot-users] State of USB, especially for SAMx21?

Dylan Laduranty dylanladuranty at gmail.com
Thu Nov 29 21:41:22 CET 2018

Hi Brooks !
As I remember, @bergzand already started some work and he should have a
beginning of implementation (a HID play/pause button I think) working on
samd21 CPU here [1]. He said to me that he hacked the
examples/gnrc_networking on this branch if you want to try it out.
I didn't have time to test it yet but let me know if I can help on this
subject.

Regards,
[1]  https://github.com/bergzand/RIOT/tree/wip/usbdev

Le mer. 28 nov. 2018 à 19:57, Kaspar Schleiser <kaspar at schleiser.de> a
écrit :

> Hi Brooks,
>
> On 11/28/18 5:07 PM, Brooks Talley wrote:
> > can anyone on the list speak to whether RIOT is likely to include this
> > or another proper USB stack implementation?
>
> Yes, it will. I'm also missing USB a lot, for uart, ndis, audio, as fast
> bus, ...
> It is difficult to make any promises on the time frame, though.
>
> Maybe @bergzand can say more on how far we are from an MVP?
>
> Kaspar

Dylan Laduranty