[riot-users] Override macro variables

Alexandre Abadie alexandre.abadie at inria.fr
Fri Oct 12 07:00:14 CEST 2018

Hi,

You can use the CFLAGS variable to define it globally. See this PR [1] that also relies on the at module and which also requires to override some at defines.
The trick is done in the Makefile.include of the driver module [2].

While writing this mail I realize that this won't work if there are multiple at based drivers using different EOL characters in an application. Maybe this macro should be moved to an attribute of the at driver device descriptor (at the expense of more RAM usage).

Alex

[2] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/pull/9289/files#diff-6ed91e8d52a2320175e61bd5797e7e58R163