[riot-users] RIOT OS | Packet Broadcast

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Tue Oct 30 15:39:59 CET 2018

Hi Navneet

can you be more precise with your needs?
What kind of radio are you using?
What do you mean by broadcast?

On 802.15.4 radios for instance,
transmissions on a given frequency channel
are overheard by all nodes in radio range that are listening to this
channel.
Is that the kind of broadcast you're talking about?

Best,

Emmanuel