[riot-users] RIOT OS | Packet Broadcast

Robert Hartung hartung at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de
Wed Oct 31 04:42:30 CET 2018

Hello,
broadcast in 802.15.4 is determined by the receiver's address. Setting
it to 0xFFFF (2 byte) is a broadcast. You can just send a packet with
this address and all nodes should not only hear, but also accept it.

A basic, but old example I wrote some time ago can be found at [0].

Best Regards
Robert

[0]
https://trac.ibr.cs.tu-bs.de/project-cm-2012-inga/wiki/RIOT#SendingIEEE802.15.4Framesacrossnodes