[riot-users] Where can i buy M3 Open Node ?

Emmanuel Baccelli Emmanuel.Baccelli at inria.fr
Wed Oct 31 13:52:14 CET 2018

Dear Burak,

(I assume you are talking about IoT-lab M3 nodes [1]).
Buying these nodes is difficult.

Instead, could you consider just creating an account on IoT-Lab
and using the IoT-Lab M3 nodes remotely?
IoT-lab is an open access testbed [2] free to use, especially for academics
;)

Cheers

Emmanuel

[1] https://www.iot-lab.info/hardware/m3/
[2] C. Adjih et al. ''FIT IoT-LAB: A large scale open experimental IoT
testbed,'' In IEEE 2nd World Forum on Internet of Things (WF-IoT), 2015.
PDF online:
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Emmanuel_Baccelli/publication/282667659_FIT_IoT-LAB_A_large_scale_open_experimental_IoT_testbed/links/569d138608ae78356e563f23.pdf