[riot-users] Need some feedback from IoT-industry experts

Philipp Blum philipp-blum at jakiku.de
Mon Apr 1 09:30:56 CEST 2019

There are some resources:

https://docs.iota.org/docs/iota-basics/0.1/concepts/trinary?q=trinary&highlights=trinari

https://blog.iota.org/iota-and-cybercrypt-announce-new-lightweight-trinary-cryptographic-hash-function-678e741315e8

There is also this company called Jinn. They design some kind of chip.
The short answer is: With the chip the computation should be faster.

We designed a custom crypto hash function to be used on this ternary
chip:

https://blog.iota.org/iota-and-cybercrypt-announce-new-lightweight-trinary-cryptographic-hash-function-678e741315e8

There are some conflicts regarding this topic from non IoT industry
users. So, I want to know what people in the IoT industry think about
this.

best regards

Philipp