[riot-users] MQTT-SN over xE910 modem?

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Mon Apr 15 13:33:02 CEST 2019

I don't contrubiute at this level, but I think I understand the issue. I
searched in PRs for "modem driver" and found work on other cellular
modems (#10086) as well as AT commands and PPP (#5470). I don't see
anything ready to use, and don't know how much work would be required to
adapt for your hardware.

Another option is if Telit has some proprietary driver you can reuse
that provides a transport layer interface. In that case you can
implement the sock interface for it. I am working on something similar
in #10579.

If anyone else has experience or suggestions, please jump in.