[riot-users] Question to RIOT Mesh-Networking

oliver oliver.koepp at yahoo.de
Mon Jul 8 22:48:58 CEST 2019

Hello RIOT-Team,

first of all, I want to say thank you for this great project. I was
looking for over a year like a project like RIOT.

I'm using a lot of samr21-xpro boards.

My question:

I try to set up a Mesh network, but I can't find the correct header
files and no example. Does tutorial 9 creates a Mesh network??
I need a mesh network where Node A (Source node) can't see Node C
(Destination node). Only Node B can see A and C and should forward the
datas from Node A.

Where in github can I find the code to match?

--
Best Regards

Oliver Koepp