[riot-users] Manipulate CPU Register on samr21-xpro

José Alamos jose.alamos at haw-hamburg.de
Mon Jul 15 11:22:43 CEST 2019

Hello Oliver,

For that purpose you can use the `at86rf2xx_set_txpower` function [1]
(if you are using the raw radio) or use the netdev interface (`set` [2]
function with NETOPT_TX_POWER netopt).

If you are using GNRC, you can use `netapi` to set the TX power on a
given interface(check e.g this [3])

Cheers,
José

[1]: