[riot-users] [Quick Question] Esp8266 and Esp32 print ip adress'es

Burak Karaduman bburakkaraduman at gmail.com
Mon Jul 15 22:21:23 CEST 2019

Thanks for your  help!

I solved my question using nano coap server example.

-> My method is :

Add this before main function.
/* import "ifconfig" shell command, used for printing addresses */
extern int _gnrc_netif_config(int argc, char **argv);

Add this where you desire to print
    /* print network addresses */
    puts("Configured network interfaces:");
    _gnrc_netif_config(0, NULL);