[riot-users] Arduino-due undefined reference

Peter Kietzmann peter.kietzmann at haw-hamburg.de
Wed Jul 17 11:13:56 CEST 2019

Hi Afif,

adc_init and adc_sample are functions of the RIOT peripheral API [1] and
they are implemented by each platform (that has an ADC). Personally, I'd
always recommend to use these directly (see [2] for an example).

However, if you really want to use the Arduino API I'd suggest, as a
first step, add the analorRead calls to examples/arduino_hello-world and
see if this works for arduino-due.

Best
Peter

[1] https://riot-os.org/api/group__drivers__periph__adc.html