[riot-users] TCP API Echo Example Does not Build for ESP8266

Burak Karaduman bburakkaraduman at gmail.com
Fri Jul 19 15:29:46 CEST 2019

Well the thing is there are offical example for tcp. If it is not
implemented but an offical example is given on it, then a Warning must be
written to example page. Otherwise, somebody will think that it is
implemented , exampled and ready to run. I hope that it is implemented and
another case causes error. Thanks for your reply.