[riot-users] help with USB

Trevor Clarke trevor at notcows.com
Fri Jun 21 16:30:47 CEST 2019

I'm building a USB HID device with a black pill (stm32f103) and I'm trying
to decide if RIOT is a feasible alternative to STM32Cube and the ST HAL.
I've got a couple of questions/issues.

I started with the tests/leds and was able to build and flash to the board
so I know my setup is working. I tried to build the usbus_minimal example
with "make BOARD=blackpill" and get undefined errors for
"usbdev_init_lowlevel" and "usbdev_get_ctx".

Second question is about HID support. Specifically I'm trying to create a
game controller HID device. I'm not sure where to start looking for
documentation or examples. Is there a HID specific API?