[riot-users] Externalizing a board

Koen koen at bergzand.net
Fri Mar 1 12:23:05 CET 2019

Hi Robert,

I had the same issue a while ago with my own board based on the
nrf52840. My solution[1] works by setting the `BOARD` and the
`RIOTBOARD` variable in the application makefile pointing to the local
repository clone containing the custom board files. Is this something
that could also work for your case?

Cheers,
Koen

[1]: https://github.com/bergzand/boards_dmn/