[riot-users] Regarding Power Analysis

Joel Carron joel.carron at heig-vd.ch
Wed Mar 6 17:38:08 CET 2019

Hi Mani,

I have written a small driver for STPM3x series of ST power measurement
chips. For the moment, you can just retrieve current and voltage values
with it. If you want an easy solution to begin with, you can buy an eval
board for STPM3x chips from ST and try this driver and maybe enhance it.

Link to my driver : https://github.com/Carton32/stpm3x (best for STPM33).

Also check in drivers/ if it exists some other driver for other chip
like theses ones.

Best regards

Joel