[riot-users] Regarding Power Analysis

Bas Stottelaar basstottelaar at gmail.com
Wed Mar 6 18:38:19 CET 2019

Hi Mani,

It’s not entirely clear from your question if you want to measure power consumption of your board, or power consumption in general.

If you want to measure consumption of your board, take a look at the EFM32 evaluation boards (e.g. SLSTK3401a). They provide power analysis functions on their board, and are supported by RIOT-OS.

Kind regards
Bas