[riot-users] RIOT CCN-lite

Βασιλειος Δεμιρογλου vasidemi1 at ee.duth.gr
Sat Mar 16 18:15:03 CET 2019

Hello, everyone.

  I am undergraduate student and I am currently working on my thesis
concerning the topic of  "Named Data Networking in Internet of
Things”. In order to complete my thesis I have to make a sensor
network with microcontrolers, using RIOT CCN-lite. The problem is that
I dont know exactly which boards are working with CCN-lite and I have
to propose to my University some boards to buy them. My first idea was
to use arduino boards (but I saw in RIOT's documentation for Arduino
Uno that doesnt support working network stack).

So I would like to ask you

1) If someone has used ccn-lite for any Arduino board, or
STM32F0DISCOVERY boards, or STM32 Nucleo boards;
2) Can anyone suggest other boards that can easily be found in the
market and support RIOT-CCN-lite;
3) Can anyone  give me some specs that a board should have in order to
work properly with RIOT CCN-lite.

Any other suggestions or advises that could help me explore things
about my thesis project would be very helpful because I am a beginner.

Thank you in advance,
Vasilis