[riot-users] RIOT CCN-lite

Thomas C. Schmidt t.schmidt at haw-hamburg.de
Sat Mar 16 18:44:13 CET 2019

Hi Vasilis,

aside from the code maintenance of ccn-lite for RIOT, we have done
extensive experiments and deployment measurements on a number of boards.

Here are some references to papers:

  * https://inet.haw-hamburg.de/publications/gksw-innlp-19.html
  * https://inet.haw-hamburg.de/publications/gksw-hrrpi-18.html
  * https://inet.haw-hamburg.de/publications/gklp-ncmcm-18.html
  * https://inet.haw-hamburg.de/publications/kgshw-nnmam-17.html
  * https://inet.haw-hamburg.de/publications/hbswa-litnc-17.html
  * https://inet.haw-hamburg.de/publications/swbw-lcnhp-16.html
  * https://inet.haw-hamburg.de/publications/bmhsw-icnie-14.html

Papers are all online available (if you don't find, please ask per
unicast). Deployed boards are mentioned.

For detailed questions on how, what, and where, Cenk will be the best to
ask directly.

Best wishes,
  Thomas