[riot-users] New user looking for MSP430 ports

James T brodymahoney at gmail.com
Thu Mar 21 18:01:00 CET 2019

Gero,

I am somewhat new to MSP430 GCC project. I have worked for years using Code
Composer Studio. Now with RIOT thrown into the mix, I am having trouble
buliding an example and sending it to the msp430fr5969 LaunchPad. Would you
happen to have a sample example ( even blink LED ) and MakeFile project
that I could use?

Thank you very much for all your help