[riot-users] Need some feedback from IoT-industry experts

Philipp Blum philipp-blum at jakiku.de
Sat Mar 23 08:02:06 CET 2019

Hey,

yes that was the best title I came up with :D This eMail does not
directly have something to do with RIOT, but I need some help from you,
people. :)
I work for the IOTA foundation and we also create open source software.
We have a lot of internal discussions about some decisions which are
made. From my point of view some people have wrong assumptions about the
IoT-industry. There are also a lot of misconceptions about what IoT
actually means. (Some people think RPis are this "IoT")
I just want to know if some people are willing to talk to me about this.
Just a couple of questions about the assumptions and what you think
about it. I am working now for 2 years on embedded stuff, so I think I
have a good understanding about this topic, but maybe I am completely
wrong. So, let's find out :)

best regards

Philipp