[riot-users] Is there a http server example ?

Burak Karaduman bburakkaraduman at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 11:03:34 CET 2019

Hi all,

I work the device with ESP8266 using RIOT OS. Since ESP8266 Nodemcu V1.0
has built-in IEEE 802.11, i plan to control gpio using POST requiest to
http server runs in ESP8266. Usage should be like [ip address of
esp8266]/turnOn/gpio1 etc. I successfully flash and run gnrc_networking in
ESP8266 and connected to my home network. Controlling gpio is not a
problem, however where and which example should i look to implement http
server? I looked nanocoap but it is not http.

If I success this work, it is going to be included in my master thesis and
in academic paper. (Of course referring RIOT.)

Thanks for your help.