[riot-users] Is there a http server example ?

Philipp Blum philipp-blum at jakiku.de
Sat Mar 23 11:38:54 CET 2019

You should consider using COAP instead. :)
You can find an example for nanocoap here:
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/examples/nanocoap_server

If you really want to use HTTP, you can use the COAP HTTP mapping in
Squid [1]. (Haven't tried it. Maybe somebody else can help there.

best regards

Philipp

Am 2019-03-23 11:03, schrieb Burak Karaduman:

> Hi all,
>
> I work the device with ESP8266 using RIOT OS. Since ESP8266 Nodemcu V1.0 has built-in IEEE 802.11, i plan to control gpio using POST requiest to http server runs in ESP8266. Usage should be like [ip address of esp8266]/turnOn/gpio1 etc. I successfully flash and run gnrc_networking in ESP8266 and connected to my home network. Controlling gpio is not a problem, however where and which example should i look to implement http server? I looked nanocoap but it is not http.
>
> If I success this work, it is going to be included in my master thesis and in academic paper. (Of course referring RIOT.)
>
> Thanks for your help.

Links:
------
[1] http://telecom.dei.unipd.it/pages/read/90/