[riot-users] Fwd: Is there a http server example ?

Burak Karaduman bburakkaraduman at gmail.com
Sun Mar 24 14:02:13 CET 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Gönderen: Burak Karaduman <bburakkaraduman at gmail.com>
Date: 24 Mar 2019 Paz, 16:01
Subject: Re: [riot-users] Is there a http server example ?
To: Philipp Blum <philipp-blum at jakiku.de>

Thanks for your answer Philipp. I decided to use nanocoap_server example
and i installed a plugin to firefox to test it. Everything worked fine!.
Yet, I cannot use desktop and web browser to make get request etc to
esp8266 nanocoap server.
I need to create a client. I look into nanocoap_sock.h , however, i cannot
explaniation about creating a client. Do i miss someting?
Thanks.

Philipp Blum <philipp-blum at jakiku.de>, 23 Mar 2019 Cmt, 13:44 tarihinde