[riot-users] SRF04-test

Semjon Kerner semjon.kerner at fu-berlin.de
Thu Mar 28 21:28:12 CET 2019

Hey,

this error comes from the initialisation of the gpio pins [0].

You can find that the default params of the srf04 [1] pins are set to
GPIO_PIN(0,13) and GPIO_PIN(0,14). Those are kind of logical pins - NOT
pins 13 and 14 on your hardware - and it seems RIOT does not provide
these logical pins on the arduino-atmega boards as given in the boards
config [2] (these are definitions for a family of arduino boards, one of
them is the uno).

You will have to set up your own params, to change the GPIO Pins to some
available pins from [2].

best
Semjon

[0] https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/blob/master/drivers/srf04/srf04.c#L53