[riot-users] New user looking for MSP430 ports

James T brodymahoney at gmail.com
Wed May 1 22:00:22 CEST 2019

Gero,

Thank you again for your help. I have been periodically experimenting with
your fork over the past month and it seems to work very well.  Indeed the
stack size can be tricky. I noticed issues when creating simple example
threads. The shell would hang until I bumped up the stack size.

At this point I am starting to see if I can work the OS into my project,
which contains various SPI and I2C devices. Just to be clear, this fork so
far does not have I2C or SPI support? I couldn't locate and reference to
such peripherals in the respective folders. And knowing MSP430s, the
register settings and MACROs for each cpu tend to vary between ICs. I just
want to verify that this is not included yet before I spend time trying to
build these features out myself.

Thank you