[riot-users] Arduino-due undefined reference

afif.abdul51 afif.abdul51 at ui.ac.id
Mon May 6 08:02:31 CEST 2019

Dear RIOT user mailing list,

So i was trying to create a simple program using RIOT in my arduino-due
to read a Soil moisture sensor but as i try to run the program i found
this error

/home/afif/RIOT/Script/Soil/bin/arduino-due/arduino.a(base.o): In
function `analogRead(int)':
/home/afif/RIOT/sys/arduino/base.cpp:91: undefined reference to
`adc_init'
/home/afif/RIOT/sys/arduino/base.cpp:99: undefined reference to
`adc_sample'
/home/afif/RIOT/Makefile.include:454: recipe for target
'/home/afif/RIOT/Script/Soil/bin/arduino-due/Script_Soil.elf' failed
make: *** [/home/afif/RIOT/Script/Soil/bin/arduino-due/Script_Soil.elf]
Error 1

I have checked the base.cpp file but can't seem to find where the
adc_init or adc_sample is initiated from. Can anyone help me fix this
problem? thank you very much

With utmost respect,

Afif Aziz