[riot-users] Riot OS - Problem with pm_layered API

Thibaud Vial thibaudvial69 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 13:42:15 CEST 2019

 Hi,

I'm trying to use pm_layered API with Bluepill board (STM32F103). I've
wrote a simple code, creating a thread and executing it every minute. The
thread just toggle the embedded LED.

I want the MCU to be in sleep mode when not in used (after changing the LED
state, and during a minute). I tried using pm_set_lowest(), but there's no
difference : the MCU consumes about 12mA.

I'm a firmware beginner, so I surely do something wrong. Do you have any
simple example of how to use pm_layered API (preferably with STM32 core) ?

Thank you for your help,
Thibaud.