[riot-users] Need paid support for writing some driver

Philipp Blum philipp-blum at jakiku.de
Fri May 24 12:15:22 CEST 2019

Hey dear RIOT user,

I am working on some driver for a while, but I realized I don't have
enough spare time to write all driver by myself.
So, I am trying to get some help from you. I put my own money into it,
in order to support the effort. (I thought about ~400 Euro per driver)
Of course, the driver should be merged into the mainline kernel :)

Maybe you can combine it for a paper, your study or something. Here the
list of driver I need and work on:

- HX711 (WIP: There is already an open PR. So, I would consider this
mostly done)

- ePaper display (WIP: GDEW0213C38 & GDEW029Z10)

- MFRC522 (WIP)

- MPR121 (WIP)

- CF-RU5202

If you are interested, just send me a message and we can discuss the
details.

Best regards
Philipp