[riot-users] Release 2019.10 - Soft feature freeze now effective

Ken Bannister kb2ma at runbox.com
Tue Oct 1 11:58:52 CEST 2019

|Dear RIOTeers, The soft feature freeze (for high impact PRs) is now
effective. I have advanced the milestone for the designated high impact
PRs to 2020.01 [1]. As a gentle reminder: the final feature freeze (for
all PRs) is 10 October. As I write this, there are 70 open PRs tagged
for the release. About 35 of those are relatively actively being worked
on. Let's do what we can to get those in. Respond to comments, fixup,
push, approve, squash, merge, repeat! Ken [1]
https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/wiki/High-impact-for-2019.10 |