[riot-users] Question about example/gcoap libcoap

kb2ma at runbox.com kb2ma at runbox.com
Fri Oct 4 14:26:45 CEST 2019

Yes, you downloaded the correct file. The goal for the gcoap README is to build the coap-client and coap-server examples in the libcoap examples directory.

I ran through the same build steps on my Ubuntu laptop, but I don't see an error message at the end of the 'make' command. I was then able to run the libcoap examples. Are you sure all of the steps worked correctly? Really this is a question for the libcoap project. Then we'd be happy to help use it with gcoap. :-)

Ken Bannister