[riot-users] Question about example/gcoap libcoap

dicek bear dicek334 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 7 09:30:09 CEST 2019

Hello Mr.Bannister,

Thank you for your quick reply.

I checked operation steps again, found the second step "./configure"
outputs a error message.
Now I changed the second operation to "./configure --disable-manpages" that
make correctly and do not output any errors.

It was a easy mistake I overlooked the error message.
Thank you for noticing it and providing good avdices.

Regards,
DiceK Bear.