[riot-users] RIOT OS support to ESP8266 wi fi module(Deep sleep mode)

PATIL Sangeeta Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com
Fri Oct 11 12:02:55 CEST 2019

Hello,

I want to post the following topic

I am a newbie to RIOT OS .I was successful in flashing the Arduino-hello-world example (available from GIT ) to Arduino Uno board successfully. My next step is to access ESP 8266 Wi-fi module  using RIOT OS. Moreover, I want to put the wi-fi module into deep sleep mode. Based on the RIOT Documentation ,it is not clear to me if this is supported as of now.Any help would be appreciated !

Best Regards,

Sangeeta PATIL

CATIA Systems R&D QA Engineer

Office: +91 20 6793 8171
sangeeta.patil at 3ds.com<mailto:Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com>

[3DS Logo]

3DS.COM/CATIA<http://www.3ds.com/CATIA>

3D PLM Software | 3dplm Software Solutions Ltd., Plot No.15/B, Pune Infotech Park, M.I.D.C, Hinjewdi | 411057 Pune | India

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer at 3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com<mailto:3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer