[riot-users] gcoap, aiocoap, aiocoap-proxy

Martine Lenders mail at martine-lenders.eu
Sun Oct 13 11:17:35 CEST 2019

Hi,

while Christian (the main dev of aiocoap) also is part of the RIOT
community, I'd suggest you ask at aiocoap about your problem. Seems more
related to that than RIOT. This way other aiocoap users in the future.

Feel free to post the solution anyway, to resolve this conversation :-).

Best regards,
Martine