[riot-users] Survey: a high-performance ammeter for embedded systems

Guillaume Salagnac guillaume.salagnac at insa-lyon.fr
Tue Oct 15 11:21:01 CEST 2019

In the Embedded Systems group of our lab (CITI, INRIA / Univ. Lyon, France)
we are currently designing and building a high performance ammeter
dedicated to power measurements for small devices. Our prototype was
presented recently at the RIOT summit in stockholm: we measure currents
between 100nA and 30mA with a sampling frequency of 2Msps. Data is streamed
to a PC over USB which enables long-running experiments, or just real-time
visualization of data.

This prototype is directly useful to us in our research, but we think that
this kind of a device could also be useful to others, so we're putting out
a survey to get some feedback. There are only a handful of questions so
replying only takes a few minutes:

https://framaforms.org/a-high-performance-ammeter-for-embedded-systems-1570631858

Please feel free to forward this message to anyone who could be interested.
Thanks in advance,
G. Salagnac
INSA-Lyon/INRIA