[riot-users] analogWrite for Arduino

PATIL Sangeeta Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com
Wed Oct 16 11:15:12 CEST 2019

Thanks Robert !

Best Regards,
Sangeeta

-----Original Message-----
From: users <users-bounces at riot-os.org> On Behalf Of Robert Hartung
Sent: Wednesday, October 16, 2019 1:09 PM
To: users at riot-os.org
Subject: Re: [riot-users] analogWrite for Arduino

Dear Sangeeta,
in RIOT there is no such thing as analogWrite. Check out the PWM module [0] of RIOT for the same functionality.

Regards
Robert

[0] https://riot-os.org/api/group__drivers__periph__pwm.html

On 15.10.19 10:51, PATIL Sangeeta wrote:
> Hello,
>

> Could anyone  help me with when analogWrite  would be available for Arduino?
>
> Are there any plans to support analogWrite ?
>

> /Best Regards,/
>
> Sangeeta PATIL
>
> CATIA Systems R&D QA Engineer
>
> Office: +91 20 6793 8171
> sangeeta.patil at 3ds.com <mailto:Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com>
>

> 3DS Logo
>

> *3DS.COM/CATIA* <http://www.3ds.com/CATIA>
>
> /3D PLM Software/| /3dplm Software Solutions Ltd., Plot No.15/B, Pune
> Infotech Park, M.I.D.C, Hinjewdi/ | /411057 Pune/ | /India/
>

> This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the
> individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential
> and/or privileged.
>
> If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email
> in error,
>
> (i) you should not read, disclose, or copy it,
>
> (ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete
> this email and all attachments,
>
> (iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or
> responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.
>

> Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to
> our data privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have
> any questions related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS
> Data Protection Officer at 3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com
> <mailto:3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com>
>

> For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer

Robert Hartung, M.Sc.

Technische Universität Braunschweig
Institut für Betriebssysteme und Rechnerverbund Mühlenpfordtstr. 23, Raum 115
38106 Braunschweig

Fon: +49 (531) 391 - 3264
Fax: +49 (531) 391 - 5936
E-Mail: hartung at ibr.cs.tu-bs.de