[riot-users] device driver descriptor of LCD

PATIL Sangeeta Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com
Thu Oct 17 15:08:10 CEST 2019

Hello All,

Could anyone help me with programming using RIOT-OS for LCD display?
I mean for e.g,if I want to initialize the LCD,I see a command  int hd44780_init<https://riot-os.org/api/group__drivers__hd44780.html#gaba71832a5c79189079e00ea5951426b0>(hd44780_t<https://riot-os.org/api/structhd44780__t.html> *dev, const hd44780_params_t<https://riot-os.org/api/structhd44780__params__t.html> *params);
I do not understand how to send the parameters like * dev  to init function

Regards,
Spl1

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer at 3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com<mailto:3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer