[riot-users] device driver descriptor of LCD

PATIL Sangeeta Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com
Thu Oct 17 17:31:53 CEST 2019

Hello Alexandre,

I only see "01-run.py" file in tests folder. Am I missing something?

Best Regards,

Sangeeta PATIL

CATIA Systems R&D QA Engineer

Office: +91 20 6793 8171
sangeeta.patil at 3ds.com<mailto:Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com>

[3DS Logo]

3DS.COM/CATIA<http://www.3ds.com/CATIA>

3D PLM Software | 3dplm Software Solutions Ltd., Plot No.15/B, Pune Infotech Park, M.I.D.C, Hinjewdi | 411057 Pune | India