[riot-users] Need to use PWM for managing the LED intensity using Arduino uno

THOMBARE Jaywant Jaywant.THOMBARE at 3ds.com
Tue Oct 22 11:15:16 CEST 2019

Hello,

Requirement: Change the intensity of LED using the PWM output of Arduino uno.

Current code that I am using:

#include „periph/pwm.h“
#define PWM_FREQ (1000000U)
#define PWM_RES (255U)

void setup(void) {
pwm_init(TCCR0A, PWM_LEFT, PWM_FREQ, PWM_RES);
}
Void loop(void){
pwm_set(TCCR0A, 6, 125);
}

This code gets compiled successfully but the execution get blocked at pwm_init line.

Is there anything wrong with the parameters that I am passing with the pwm_init function??

Best Regards,

Jaywant THOMBARE

R&D QA Engineer 3DPLM

Office: +91 20 6793 8432
jaywant.thombare at 3ds.com<mailto:Jaywant.THOMBARE at 3ds.com>

[3DS Logo]

3DS.COM/CATIA<http://www.3ds.com/CATIA>

3D PLM Software | 3dplm Software Solutions Ltd., Plot No.15/B, Pune Infotech Park, M.I.D.C, Hinjewdi | 411057 Pune | India

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer at 3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com<mailto:3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer