[riot-users] HD44780 LCD with Arduino Uno

PATIL Sangeeta Sangeeta.PATIL at 3ds.com
Wed Oct 23 15:16:22 CEST 2019

Hello,

I am trying to interface HD44780 LCD with Arduino Uno.
All the connections are done as per https://github.com/RIOT-OS/RIOT/tree/master/tests/driver_hd44780
Below is my code:

The code is compiled successfully but does not work as expected on flashing to Arduino Uno i.e I could not see cursor blinking

//#include "hd44780_params.h"
#include "hd44780.h"

hd44780_t *a;
hd44780_params_t *b;

void setup(void)
{

hd44780_init(a,b);
}

void loop(void)
{

//hd44780_print(a,"hi");
hd44780_blink(a,HD44780_ON);
delay(100);
}

Best Regards,

Sangeeta

This email and any attachments are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is addressed and may be confidential and/or privileged.

If you are not one of the named recipients or have received this email in error,

(ii) please notify sender of your receipt by reply email and delete this email and all attachments,

(iii) Dassault Systèmes does not accept or assume any liability or responsibility for any use of or reliance on this email.

Please be informed that your personal data are processed according to our data privacy policy as described on our website. Should you have any questions related to personal data protection, please contact 3DS Data Protection Officer at 3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com<mailto:3DS.compliance-privacy at 3ds.com>

For other languages, go to https://www.3ds.com/terms/email-disclaimer